1. Introduction Welcome to Flavour Food & Wine. By accessing our website, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
2. Intellectual Property Rights All content published on Flavour Food & Wine, including text, graphics, logos, images, and photographs, is the property of Elaina or her content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
3. Use License Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Flavour Food & Wine’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only.
4. User Conduct Users are expected to use the website respectfully and responsibly. Harassment, spamming, or any form of illegal activity is strictly prohibited.
5. Contributions Any contributions to the website, such as comments or feedback, become the property of Flavour Food & Wine and may be used at our discretion.
6. Disclaimer The materials on Flavour Food & Wine’s website are provided “as is”. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim all other warranties.
7. Limitations In no event shall Flavour Food & Wine or its suppliers be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the website.
8. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on Flavour Food & Wine’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on the website are accurate, complete, or current.
9. Links Flavour Food & Wine has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site.
11. Governing Law Any claim relating to Flavour Food & Wine’s website shall be governed by the laws of the website owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
12. Contact Information For any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us through the information provided in the Contact section of the website.